“I would highly recommend Pro Home Restorations to anyone. I truly appreciated the high level of communication (I knew what was going on at every level), flexibility of scheduling and professionalism I experienced throughout this entire project. Great job!” — Georgette Howell
Andrew Hohorst is the owner of ProHome Restorations. A graduate of Temple University’s Fox School of Business, he possesses more than 15 years of industry experience.
A catastrophic water event at his parents’ home led Andrew to found Pro Home Restorations. Disappointed in the poor craftsmanship and lack of attention from the company that had been hired—an industry leader—Andrew decided he could provide higher quality service, and Pro Home Restorations was born.
Andrew gained extensive knowledge in mold abatement, indoor air quality, and water damage restoration as a project manager for an indoor environmental firm. His first-rate customer service grows out of his several years’ experience in healthcare that demanded personalized, client-centered responsiveness around the clock.
Andrew is certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) as a Certified Mold Remediation Contractor (CMRC) and a Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT).
Because that’s who we are. We guarantee our work and that means we get it done the right way.
A One-Stop Shop
Because we know this is not what you want to spend your time doing so we can fix the problem and restore to get things back to where they were and should be.
Because we want you to understand the details that we will take care of for you. An educated consumer is our best customer so we welcome your questions.
- Water Damage
- Mold Remediation
- Property Restoration
At Pro Home Restorations, Inc., we are fully equipped to remove all mold that is present now and take steps to keep mold from growing back.
Emergency treatment – A water damage event can be a traumatic experience. Pro Home Restorations understands that emotions are high.
We are a One Stop Shop – A major water damage event or the discovery of mold in your home can be mentally and emotionally exhausting.